Wednesday, June 24, 2009

TYLER, DOES YOUR MOM KNOW YOU ARE UP THERE?

No. If you don't say anything, she will never know. "UHH? Tyler, what is this picture on the camera", asks his Mother. Just confess and everything will go much smoother. My son took the camera and climbed atop a water tower, a very tall water tower with no ladder or rails. He climbs the tower at our house all the time, but we have a ladder and rails and it is not nearly as high. When I see Tyler doing something that might prove physically consequential he knows what I will say. I usually say, "Tyler, no, my tail is tingling." That is from the movie "Over the Hedge". The turtle knows when something is going to go wrong when his tail tingles. It is a funny way for Tyler to be corrected, but it usually works. Needless to say, when I saw this picture. Well, let's just say if I was going to string him up, it might as well be from that water tower since he had already been up to the top. It made my heart stop I believe.

No comments: