Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Uh! Excuse ME!


There is nothing like coming up on something in the road just at dusk and trying to make out what it could be only to find out, yes, it is a LION! I mean what do you do? What do you say? Excuse me Mr. Lion, could you and your lady friend please move? They were just laying there for the longest time! Can you imagine they were reenacting the scene from "The Notebook" and he was showing off about laying in the street! That is how my imagination works anyway! They took their sweet time getting up and sauntering off into the bush! I was so excited I could barely take pictures and nearly forgot how the camera worked! It was an amazing site! I was in no hurry for them to move! Now that is a day in the "real" Africa!

2 comments:

hthrnleh@gmail.com said...

a very special encounter!

The Helgren Family said...

Awesome. Love this picture...so glad you had the camera for this encounter!